Thursday, August 25, 2011

What is this about?

This blog has been started for several reasons. For the last three years, individuals and groups have been warning me about Troy Hudson of the TBIG group. I sought to get to know Troy first and make my own decisions about him, like I do many individuals in the Bigfoot Community. As time passed, I began to realize many of these individuals were telling the truth, and none exaggerated those claims, if anything, there claims fell even short of reality.

Troy then began a campaign of terror against many individuals in my circle of friends, eventually even going so far as to send me taunting e-mails when I asked the Talahina Chamber of Commerce to ask him to back off of me.

You see, I ran the first three years of the Honobia Bigfoot Conference, and after those three years, I left at a level that I did not think I could better with the fourth year of the conference, so I bowed out. Troy took it over for the fourth year, and despite me putting the Chamber of Commerce in touch with several of the guest speakers, Troy set about destroying what the Conference had originally was based on. Research and personal encounters of the Researchers.

The fifth year of the conference is now close at hand, and there has been quite a bit of skulduggery conducted on the part of Troy Hudson to many individuals that had participated in the first three conferences. Why? No one can tell at this time. But what we plan on doing here on this blog is laying out all the information that has been sent to us, as well as that information I have in my possession, that shows that Troy Hudson is and has caused problems for others for whatever his reasons.

I had originally posted on Facebook for people to come forward, it still stays on my profile, but the admins of the North American Bigfoot Group page has decided to delete the thread there. For whatever reason the admin did that, he should realize that people have been victimized by Troy Hudson, and by deleting any criticism of Troy and the asking for others to come forward, only allows Troy to continue victimizing others. This page hopefully will allow individuals avoid Troy, and possibly even encourage them to come forward with their information about what he has done to them.

Some may call this a personal vendetta, I don't, I consider it a chance to help those victimized by an individual who has threatened many with bodily harm and legal action if they didn't bow down to him.